Thursday, December 2, 2010

Making Reindeer

Here is our first Reindeer...ta-da...opps the antlers are on backwards.

Look at out front yard in November, this was the coldest November day on record.

We closed the store and stayed home in the cozy garage making Reindeer.

First I traced the template of our Reindeer onto a sheet of plywood,...


then my crafty elf cut out the pieces, with his flash new jigsaw.

Look at that Elf go.

Now he is painting the deer,with what was determined by a group of man shoppers at the paint store to be a deer color.

I trust my Elf to chose deer colored paint, he is very cute in his Santa hat too.

Look how he just loves being documented in my Making Reindeer Post, he's a "Keeper Elf".


Here are the Reindeer set for a test run, we left off some of the antlers just in case.

They all survived last nights 60km winds beautifully!

Oh Elf, two more Reindeer, and 6 sets of antlers please.


No comments: